in Langebaan, West Coast,
Western Cape, South Africa
Situated in the West Coast National Park at Kraalbaai, 100kms North
of Cape Town on the R27, this safe, calm, warm anchorage offers the
discerning traveller a unique and unforgettable experience.
Referred to as "The Jewel of the West Coast" and a "Houseboat of Note!" - one couldn't wish for more luxurious accommodation in such a picturesque environment that remains totally unspoilt. Turquoise waters with pristine white beaches.
The Houseboat is suited for corporate groups, family holidays, special occasions and functions. It accommodates up to 24 guests comfortably. Self catering or catered accommodation.
Option 1: Houseboat "Nirvana" Large, Luxurious and Upmarket Houseboat
Lower Level: (Accommodates 14 people)
- Five spacious bedrooms each with queen size beds, which can be split into two single beds depending on your sleeping preferences and a bunk bedroom with four comfortable bunks.
- Three full bathrooms - toilet, large shower and basin.
- State of the art fully equipped kitchen. Large gas stove & oven, fridge, lots of cupboard space, crockery and cutlery.
- Spacious lounge with fireplace and sound system.
- Foredeck - large wind free area leading off the lounge offering guests a unique dining area with spectacular views.
- A large floating platform for braai'ing and sunbathing.
Upper Level: (Accommodates 10 people)
- A large outside deck for sunbathing and lounging.
- Three bedrooms - two queen and one double.
- Full bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen / lounge with two sleeper couches
Option 2: Standard Houseboat "Larus" - Self Catering
- This Houseboat accommodates a maximum of 6 Guests in 3 Cabins.
- It consists of an open plan kitchen/dining area with an outside braai facility. The main cabin has a queen size bed, the 2nd cabin a bunk bed (2 guests) and the 3rd, which is mainly used for children, 2 mattresses on the floor.
Situated in the West Coast National Park at Kraalbaai, one hundred
kilometers north of Cape Town, this idyllic safe calm anchorage affords
visitors a unique, unforgettable experience. Fishing, swimming, skiing,
tubing, walking, hiking, bird-watching, beach fun or simply relaxing on
board are only a few of the local activities available.
Various companies have had small, informal conferences on board (ideal for
small management groups and directors). Meetings are held in the spacious
lounge area where all necessary equipment is set up. We also have access to
a formal, standard conference venue at "Geelbek" which is situated in the
West Coast National Park 20km's from the boat.